Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Please marry me before I grow old and not look good



My friend was complaining of growing old today.She said that she should be getting married to a good looking guy before she grows too old, and again something started to bug me.

1. Why do we complain when we grow old ?
2. Is life all about getting married ?
3. Is a person all about looks ?

Age is something which cannot be reversed.Life has phases which come one after another with passage of time and complaining will not help the cause. That was easy…huh!!

Now a difficult question..is life all about getting married.. hmm, don’t really know but one thing is for sure life is just not about getting married only. If I ask my parents they have a very clear view that everything in their opinion is related to marriage…like we grow, we study, we work, why ? So that we get married to a good girl and then have a secure future.

Looks ..wow..again a tough one..my teachers told me that looks and a good dressing sense are the prerequisites of a good personality..even my mother wants a beautiful girl for me. But then if everyone wants a good looking spouse then what will happen of those who are not as good looking ?
Any ways, but are looks that important ? I guess personality does not comprise of looks one single percent…at all..I was thinking that after a certain age all of us will look the same, and how does looks help me to be a better person.
I read somewhere that according to a study, good looking people progress faster in corporates than others…wow..I need to get some plastic surgery..

1 comment:

  1. http://thedyc.org/blog/please-marry-me-before-i-grow-old-and-not-look-good/

    ReplyDelete