Sunday, March 7, 2010

GOD = ( You + Me + Love ) - Religion



Just came back home after watching this new film " My name is Khan". The Film is about a man, who wants to tell every one, that he is a Muslim and and not a terrorist. It is about how he goes through all the difficulties and finally meets the president of the United States and tells him that he is not a terrorist.

The film makes me ask these questions again :

1. Is God divided by religion??
2. Does God want us to kill those who do not believe in religion??
3. Did God make religion??

I am sure the people around me, will always give very vague answers to all these questions. When I ask myself so as to what is religion and who is God; what is their connection, there is a different answer to each of these three questions.

God is someone I don’t know who,but someone who has created everything and has very specifically designed a system that runs this planet and life on it.

Religion is something made by man which makes him feel closer to God, but the interpretation of which has led to big, big divides between humanity.

I am sure God did not make religion because if He had, then there would have been one religion all across the planet. People kill in the name of religion but if God wants us to kill then he wouldn’t have created us in the first place .
Why would He himself destroy something He himself has made??

There certainly are many questions more which are unanswered but I’m sure they will be soon.

1 comment: