Thursday, September 9, 2010

Coming of Age

Do you know what makes you happy ?
I thought i did
or was I ignorant of life ?
Too many questions
and perception is not always the truth.

Do you know who do you love ?
I thought I did
or was I ignorant of the warmth around me ?
Too may people around
and all choices we make do not turn out to as expected.

All I was, was a paper plane
floating wherever blew the winds of change.
Anyone could hold me,
anyone could have crushed me,
always wished to fly higher and free.

And every time HE told me
all I was,was a paper plane
& that too by choice so…..
do not complain.

He said
life starts at Me
and it will end with Me
all is in Me
stop looking around
what makes Me is inside Me

All I need is trust in me
to fulfill my destiny
All I need is belief in me
to bring out the best in me

All I need is courage
just to look inside me..

No comments:

Post a Comment